Monday, February 3, 2014

Celebrating 24


Today, I am celebrating turning 24.

This morning I woke up thinking that my hubby was going to be late to work, but he told me that he was sticking around for a bit to take me to breakfast :)
Then, I walked out into the living room to see streamers hanging from the cabinets and the walls and my birthday presents and cards sitting on the counter :)
He sure knows how to make a girl smile! 

Happy Birthday to ME &

a BIG Happy Birthday to my twin sister, Courtney!


This is the FIRST birthday EVER that my sister and I have not celebrated together :(



Also, it is the FIRST birthday EVER that I have not celebrated with family & friends :(




Moving to Tennessee has definitely been an adventure and a blessing
Josh and I have enjoyed every bit of it and we are loving our new home- Hendersonville
However, when it comes to celebrating birthdays and holidays, it is very different and extremely hard to adjust when family and close friends are not close by. 

On a happy note... Happy Birthday Courtney! 
I love you so much & can't wait to see you soon :) xo

Bark About It
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment