Monday, November 11, 2013

Be Thankful for Beauty

Josh and I enjoyed the beautiful weather Saturday morning by walking the Hendersonville Greenways!
The Greenway trails run along side the lake and railroad tracks!
The Greenways are about 6 miles long and start at Drakes Creek near the lake and end near the Streets of Indian Lake shopping center!

Moving to a different state and not knowing anyone has been pretty hard on me. It has definitely taken me motivation and encouragement from my husband to get out and get to know our surroundings. I encourage those that have also made this same transition to get out and enjoy what God has created! Nothing eases the mind like getting out and enjoying the beauty all around us. I encourage you to look for beauty and take a moment to be thankful for it!

Enjoy the pictures below!

Our family (minus Jackson)
Jackson got to stay in Arkansas until we return for Thanksgiving!

 Molson enjoyed the walk too!

Bark About It
KD

2 comments:

  1. very true Kels' good word! I will be sending you a pic of Elly' when I get her to be on the blog! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! I can't wait to have her on the blog! :) It would be great to have a puppy to show off!

    ReplyDelete