Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Dog Treat Jar

I wanted to share a "pup find" that I found this weekend...

I spent this past weekend in Arkansas with my hubby, spending time with both sides of our family!
It was a busy weekend filled with family and friends, birthday celebrations, food, shopping, and a Razorback football game which resulted in a fun and relaxing getaway.

I came across this adorable, dog treat jar when shopping at HomeGoods!
I had to have it!


Plus, I had just received my box of Greenies that I ordered from Amazon and I needed something to put them in! 
PERFECT!


On another note, I have been giving Molson one Greenie a day for the past week, and I have already seen and smelled such a difference in his breath and teeth!

I hope everyone has a safe and blessed week!

Bark About it
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment