Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Life Is Better With A Dog

Here is an update from the Difani Family...

Thanksgiving break went by way too fast.
We arrived back home in Tennessee on Sunday.
I feel like I haven't stopped since we arrived home...
Running errands, buying gifts, wrapping gifts, entertaining the dogs, cooking, cleaning, Christmas card making and the list goes on and on.

I do have some GREAT news... I will start my first substitute job as of tomorrow. I wish it was a long-term sub job, but haven't found one yet. :( I am pretty nervous since I do not know anyone and it is a 5th grade classroom. Keep me in your prayers tomorrow :)
Also, I am currently finishing up the process in order to transfer my Arkansas Teaching License to a Tennessee Teacher License- EXCITING!

On other note, Jackson, our lab, is back with us. He spent the last few weeks in Arkansas with Josh's parents. I must say that we definitely missed him while he was gone and it just wasn't the same without him. We are glad to have him back! Both pups have pretty much slept everyday all day since we got back from Arkansas. I guess puppy Elly wore them out! 

(Sorry Jackson... I couldn't find a black lab)

I believe Molson is happy to have his brother back too. Every night this week has been "play with every toy" night where Mo and Jack pick out which toy they will play with for the next few minutes... then they pick out another toy until there are no toys left in the basket. They are so goofy!

(This sort of looks like Molson... Haha)

I definitely love having the dogs around! I can be having such an awful day and the minute I walk through the door, my pups put a smile on my face and I forget all about the bad day.

LIFE IS BETTER WITH A DOG... PERIOD!

Check the blog on Friday for a NEW Fuzzy Friend Friday pup!
Also, during the next couple weeks look out for some great Holiday dog posts

FYI: Those cute "Life Is Better With A..." Prints can be found here!

Bark About It
KD

1 comment:

  1. Could not agree more, love labs to the moon and back

    ReplyDelete