Friday, December 27, 2013

Fuzzy Friend Friday ((Charlie))

Say HELLO to our Fuzzy Friend Friday pup...

This adorable pup belongs to my good friend, Jayne!


Name: Charlie

Age: 12 years old

Breed: West Highland White Terrier

Favorite Toy: His blue ball!

Favorite Treat: He loves, loves, LOVES carbs! So brown rice or a bite of a roll or bread is his absolute favorite thing. He inhales carbs. Takes after his momma :)

Tip: I recommend the Thundershirt for dogs who struggle with separation anxiety!! We tried medicine for Charlie when he was younger and I HATED having to give him drugs whenever I'd leave the house. I wish I had found the Thundershirt sooner because it works like a charm without him having to be on a doggie downer.



Charlie loves his brother Milo!
(Check the blog next week to see Milo's Fuzzy Friend Friday post)

Thank you Jayne for sharing Charlie with us! 

I completely agree with Jayne regarding the Thundershirt. My mom bought Molson a Thundershirt last Christmas and I can see a difference when I put the shirt on him. I think he likes the feeling of being tucked-in and secured, so he doesn't think about the storms or loud sounds too much when wearing it. 

Remember to email me your pup's information and maybe your dog will be highlighted on the next Fuzzy Friend Friday! Click the link here for Fuzzy Friend Friday details!

Bark About It
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment