Friday, January 3, 2014

Fuzzy Friend Friday ((Milo))

Say HELLO to our Fuzzy Friend Friday pup...

This adorable pup belongs to my good friend, Jayne!


Name: Milo

Age: 1 and 1/2 years old 

Breed: Golden Retriever

Favorite Toy: Socks!


Favorite Treat: Ice Cubes or Bananas

Tip: I recommend a head halter for leash training! Milo was horrible at being able to "heel." I sadly tried a choke collar a few times and I, as well as he, absolutely hated it. The head halter is a pain free, simple way to get your dog to heel. :)


He loves his brother Charlie too!
(Check out Charlie's Fuzzy Friend Friday post here)

 Molson and Jackson LOVE hanging out with Milo and Charlie!
Well... maybe Molson doesn't. Haha

Thank you Jayne for sharing Milo with us! 

I completely agree with Jayne regarding the head halter. Our lab, Jackson, was so bad at pulling whenever we would go on walks. We first tried a body halter, but it didn't help. Then Jayne told us about the head halter and it has helped soooo much. Jackson hated it at first because when I would pull on the leash it would pull his face toward me. He eventually got use to it! Haha He walks and runs so much better now!

Remember to email me your pup's information and maybe your dog will be highlighted on the next Fuzzy Friend Friday! Click the link here for Fuzzy Friend Friday details!

Bark About It
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment