Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fuzzy Friend Friday Details

I want to start doing a fun post for family, friends, and followers to become more involved with my blog. I am calling it... 


Every Friday I will highlight a dog that belongs to a family member, friend, or a follower of mine.

The highlight will include a picture(s) and answers to the following questions…
  • Name:
  • Age:
  • Breed:
  • Favorite Toy:
  • Favorite Treat: (Homemade or Store-bought)
  • Tip: (This tip can be anything- Examples: What advice would you give a new dog owner?  What is one item you have to bring along on a trip for your dog? What great product do you recommend for your dog?) BE CREATIVE!
I hope by starting Fuzzy Friend Friday this will allow dog owners to see lots of other great products, toys, treats, and more for their pups, especially new dog owners.

In order to be a part of Fuzzy Friend Friday, please email me at kelseyroza@gmail.com with a picture(s) of your dog and answers to the questions above. Also, for owners that have more than one dog, they can be highlighted together on a post.

Bark About It
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment