Friday, October 25, 2013

Fuzzy Friend Friday ((Indie & Abbie))

Say HELLO to our Fuzzy Friend Friday pups...

These adorable, spotted pups belongs to a good friend, Emily!


Names: Indie & Abbie

Age: 4 years old & 1 year old

Breed: Dalmatian Mixes

Favorite Toy: Kong

Favorite Treat: Bubba Rose Pupcakes

Tip: Greenies! These treats are awesome! They are for smelly breath and teeth cleaning. I give my dogs one everyday and their breath does not stink. They also have very little plaque on their teeth. I would recommend getting a smaller size than what the box says for your dog because they are expensive and they don't need a huge one to get their teeth clean. My dogs are both over 50 pounds and I give them the Petite size. If you order them on Amazon they are cheaper than purchasing them at the store. :)



Thank you Emily for sharing Indie and Abbie with us! After reading your tip, I bought my Aussie a box of the Petite Size from Amazon. He tends to have smelly breath at times and is developing a little bit of plague. Thanks for the great tip! 

Remember to email me your pup's information and maybe your dog will be highlighted on the next Fuzzy Friend Friday! Click the link here for Fuzzy Friend Friday details!

Bark About It
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment