Sunday, October 27, 2013

HOWLOWEEN Showcase Details

HALLOWEEN is this week!!!


Halloween is a time when we get the creative juices flowing by creating unique and fun costumes! 
Plus, it's a time when we get to see all the cute kids and dogs in their costumes!

I know there are dog parents out there that LOVE dressing up their dog(s) for Halloween so...
It is time for you to share your pup's costume with us! 

Welcome to the first

HOWLOWEEN

get it? :)


This showcase is for anyone who wants to show off their doggie costume ideas!

Here is how it works...
  • Email me one picture of your dog(s) in their Halloween costume
    • Include name of your dog(s) and the name of the costume
  • Email me by Wednesday night at kelseyroza@gmail.com
    • You can text me the picture if you have my number
  • The first 10 dogs will be showcased on Thursday
  • Check the blog on Thursday for the HOWLOWEEN showcase
Hopefully in the next couple months once my blog gets a bit more people traffic, I can start doing contests for PRIZES!!!

Bark About It
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment