Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dog Whisperer

Do you love your dog?
Does your furry friend put a smile on your face? 
Do you enjoy going to the pet store to find your pup the perfect product or toy? 
Do you make your dog homemade treats and goodies? 

I think you get the point...

I am here to share with the dog-loving world my experiences with dog products, recipes, toys, and so much more!

First, let me tell you a little about myself...

I am a follower of Christ!
I am a wife who supports her VERY hardworking husband!
I am a mother to two furry friends; Molson the Australian Shepherd and Jackson the Lab.
I am a southern girl born and raised in a small, football town in Texas.
I am now a resident of Tennessee due to relocating for my hubby's job.
I am a BIG family person that is now very far away from family who live in Texas & Arkansas.

I am definitely not an expert in pet products, pet toys, pet treats, pet foods, or anything that has to do with pets, but I have been told before that I am a DOG WHISPERER!
Honestly, I am just someone who loves animals, especially DOGS and wants to share my experiences with you!

ENJOY the pictures below!


My adorable, hard-working, supportive, intelligent, outgoing husband!


We are both graduates from the University of Arkansas! WPS!


My furry friend and bundle of joy!


The Roza & Difani Family


Jackson the Lab


Molson the Australian Shepherd

Bark About It
KD

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out babe! Love your blog and love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job sis! I enjoyed reading this and look forward to more! Love the blog title...very clever! Woof woof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Fun!!! Excited to read more! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for the sweet sweet comments!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete