Friday, October 18, 2013

Fuzzy Friend Friday ((Millie))

Say HELLO to our very FIRST Fuzzy Friend Friday pup...

This adorable pup belongs to my sister's fiance, Nathan!
(Wedding Date: June 13, 2014...eeekk!) 


Name: Millie Rose

Age: 2 years old

Breed: Havanese (Cuban)

Favorite Toy: Chew'N Clean Dog Bone

Favorite Treat: Dentastix

Tip: I would recommended kennel training your dog as early as possible. We all love dogs that will sleep on the bed but some nights we would rather them not. If you kennel train them early, your dog will learn that being in their kennel is not a bad thing. I can leave Millie's kennel door open at night and she will still sleep in her kennel!


Nathan forgot to mention Millie is a TEXAS RANGERS fan!

Thank you Nathan for sharing Millie with us!

Remember to email me your pup's information and maybe your dog will be highlighted on the next Fuzzy Friend Friday! Click the link here for Fuzzy Friend Friday details!

Bark About It
KD

2 comments:

  1. Yah!! So happy Millie got to be featured! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I smiled when I saw all the photos Nathan sent me... Millie is just too cute!

      Delete