Thursday, October 31, 2013

The First HOWLoween Showcase


Presenting...

The Pups & their HOWLoween Costumes


 Cooper the Bad Dog

Jack and his Halloween Tie

Taco the Skeleton

Murphy the Gangster


Luke the Firefighter & Bo the Dragon

Copper the Bumblebee

Molson the Grizzly Bear

 Indie disguised as a Human

Millie the Bumblebee

Zoi the Skeleton

Dali the Angel

Thank you to everyone who participated in the HOWLoween Showcase! 
I loved all the costume ideas & I hope y'all do too!
I hope to do this again next year, but make it more exciting by including a contest and prizes! 

I hope everyone has a FUN HALLOWEEN DAY! Remember to be safe when Trick-or-Treating and do not feed your dog the candy! 

Comment below and tell us which one is your favorite! :)

Bark About It
KD

3 comments:

  1. what a cute idea! it's so funny how most of the dogs look so humiliated....I'd have to say Millie, Molson, and Cooper were my fav's since Gucci didnt participate. He didnt have a costume! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ......and Murphy forgot him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Most do look humiliated, but there are a few smiles! When you think about it, I'm sure both dogs and kids feel this way when we dress them up in a costume! Haha

    ReplyDelete